Brand PrismA proprietary approach designed to help brands be accountable to their values.
Welcome to Brand Prism
We know that for brands to endure—not only in this tumultuous year but in years to come—they must embrace several fundamental truths when it comes to how they articulate their values, apply these across their brand experience, and hold themselves accountable. They are:
1. Accountability is a practice, not a press pitch. What you say is meaningless without a transparent commitment to measurable action that can be reported on over time.
2. It’s not thought leadership, it’s product leadership. Values should be fully integrated into products and services, not siloed into campaigns or community initiatives.
3. Values alone have very little value. If you can’t articulate your brand’s values in ways that are distinct, specific, and actionable, your brand will be less effective in applying them.
4. Your brand’s top influencers are your own employees. Employees are the most trusted source of information on a brand’s values, and brands must harness this when engaging consumers.
5. With purpose comes profit. Every brand has room for improvement, and consumers and employees are doubling down on rewarding those that do the hard work.
The Five Fundamental Truths
How brands must evolve to be fully values-driven and accountable today.Download Report (PDF)
We use Brand Prism to help brands strengthen how their values are expressed across the brand experience and enable sustainable evolution.